Regulation Meets Market & Innovation event series 2.: #Followthemoney
Digital ad market | Taxation | Brands in economic recovery
The digital economy and international taxation challenges are on the G20 Agenda - the Leaders’ Summit was virtually hosted by Saudi Arabia on the 21-22 November.
Following the G20 Leaders’ Summit, Mediaspace’s current ’Regulation Meets Market & Innovation’ gathered virtually to discuss the business side of the digital media space, including the current digital advertising market trend, the new wave of digital services tax, and what the advertising market and tech innovation can do to help reset economic growth.
The event took place on Wednesday 26th November 2020 at 9am EST, 2pm GMT, 3pm CEST, 6pm GST, at the Mediaspace.global platform via an embedded Zoom link.
The expert panel included:
- Mohammad J Sear, EY Associate Partner, Digital Gov. & Public Sector Consulting, MENA – key note speaker.
- Kinga Incze, founder of Mediaspace, Whitereport Global Limited
- Philip Marsden, Competition expert, expert of the UK’s Competition and Markets Authority ’Digital Advertising Market Study’, Bank of England, College of Europe
- Ceri Stoner, Tax Partner, Wiggin
- Carol Schuster, President of the International Advertising Association for North America
- John Christensen, Director, Tax Justice Network
- Dean Starkman, Fellow at the Center for Media, Data and Society at Central European University and Senior Editor at the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists
- Chair: Hamish Sandison, chairman of Mediaspace, Whitereport Global Limited
The panel discussion was followed by an interactive and networking part, including Q&A and members-to-members conversations.
Want more? WATCH previous event video highlight #Unlockingdigitalcompetition and SIGN UP FOR MEDIASPACE to join leading professionals.