In these extraordinary times of uncertainty, global crisis, outdated regulation and social distancing, your professional network is more important then ever.
For leading professionals, we’ve launched the Mediaspace Leadership Club, an invite-only club of influential professionals in the media, marketing, tech and regulation space globally.
The Leadership Club was founded by some of our very first members, including Dagmara Szulce global managing director of the International Advertising Association in New York, Stephen Kinsella EU lawyer, partner at Flint Global, Zsuzsa Beke Richter Head of Communication and Public Affairs at Gedeon Richter Plc., Mohammad J Sear, Digital Gov. & Public Sector Consulting Leader, Middle East and Africa at EY, Philip Marsden competition lawyer specialised in digital competition at Dep. Chair, Bank of England and Tamima Ibrahim Head of Content at Switch TV Kenya.
Mediaspace Leadership Club brings together a diverse group of leading professionals who share the ambition to actively transform the industry during these crucial times.
- Network- Extend your professional network globally, engage and influence.
- Introductions- ‘Get introductions’ - we're testing a new feature to provide personal online introductions
- Visibility- Speaking opportunities at Mediaspace’s public and invite-only club events, pre/post-event communication
- Insights- Access high-level masterclasses and thought-provoking proprietary, independent strategic reports
- Unlimited access- to News, Mediaspace Members’ Daily videos, Innovate and MarketWatch content and functions.
You can nominate other leading professionals who you’d like to connect and engage with - nominate club members here.
Welcome to the Club!