Join our monthly interactive event and the conversation, it's free for all Mediaspace members! This session will be about what sustainability means in the media, advertising and marketing space, what initiatives we have and what challenges and opportunities we face when reducing the industry's carbon footprint.
- Meet people, not profiles at our interactive session
- Learn about the latest and greatest on sustainability in the media, advertising and marketing space
- Find relevant connections out of your current professional circles by starting new conversations - because every collaboration, business starts with a conversation
- Welcome by Hamish Sandison, dual-qualified lawyer (US, UK), chair of Mediaspace.global & Kinga Incze, founder of Mediaspace, Whitereport Global Limited
- Fireside chat with our special guests
- Sophie Pemberton, Group Chief Strategy Officer, Talon Outdoor, joined IPA Media Climate Action Charter
- György Huszics, co-founder of Carbon.Crane
- Joanne Thurlow, Digital & Sustainability Transformation Consultant, Most Influential Woman in Tech 2022
- Harvin Gupta, Head of Commercial Partnerships at Scope3
- Attendee's short introductions
- Member-to-member conversation
- Closing by Lavina Suthenthiran, Head of Comms & Content of Mediaspace.global
How to attend?
It's a free event for Mediaspace members. If you're not a member yet, sign up for Mediaspace.global here to join leading professionals globally and the conversation.
Looking forward to meeting you soon.
Kinga Incze, founder of Mediaspace