If you want to meet professionals all around the globe, Mediaspace.global's networking sessions are designed for you! Our October session will be about how your network and digital presence can help you in business development and sales.
Business development and B2B sales in the advertising and media space bring us new challenges and opportunities these days. Professional networks and extending them play an important part in it - so at our next global networking session at Mediaspace online, we're going to discuss the new reality and best practices in international and local business development and sales with some amazing members as special guests and we would love to meet you, too!
As always, the fireside chat will be followed by a member-to-member conversation with all the attendees - so you can meet and talk to people, not just see profiles.
- Meet people, not profiles at our interactive session
- By attending this and further Mediaspace interactive meetups, start further building your social professional network digitally
- Find relevant connections out of your current professional circles by starting new conversations - because every collaboration, or business starts with a conversation
- Welcome by Hamish Sandison, dual-qualified lawyer (US, UK), chair of Mediaspace.global & Kinga Incze, founder of Mediaspace, Whitereport Global Limited
- House rules by Lavina Suthenthiran by Lavina Suthenthiran, Head of Comms & Content of Mediaspace.global
- Fireside chat with special guests
- Annika Greiger, Brand Direct Lead & member of The Women in Programmatic Network
- Mahmoud Alqaisi, Senior Sales Manager - Media Solutions at Wego.com
- Simon Farnfield, Director at Mash Media, The Publishing Show
- Attendee's short introductions
- Member-to-member conversation
How to attend?
It's a free event for Mediaspace members. If you're not a member yet, sign up for Mediaspace.global here to join leading professionals globally and the conversation.
Looking forward to meeting you soon.