It’s beginning to feel quite festive, so we’re gearing up for our Christmas Global Networking session on Wednesday 7th December at 2pm UK time. We have a great line up of authors on our panel this time to include Alisa Grafton, Giles Lury and Tim Hughes.
As usual at our networking sessions, we'll begin with a fireside chat with our special guests anove, that will be followed by a member-to-member conversation with all the attendees - so you can talk to people, not just see profiles.
Join the interactive event and the conversation, it's free for all Mediaspace members!
- Meet people, not profiles at our interactive session
- By attending this and further Mediaspace interactive meetups, start further building your social professional network digitally
- Find relevant connections out of your current professional circles by starting new conversations - because every collaboration, business starts with a conversation
- Welcome by Hamish Sandison, dual-qualified lawyer (US, UK), chair of Mediaspace.global & Kinga Incze, founder of Mediaspace, Whitereport Global Limited
- House rules by Lavina Suthenthiran by Lavina Suthenthiran, Head of Comms & Content of Mediaspace.global
- Fireside chat with special guests
- Attendee's short introductions
- Member-to-member conversation
How to attend?
It's a free event for Mediaspace members. If you're not a member yet, sign up for Mediaspace.global here to join leading professionals globally and the conversation.
Looking forward to meeting you soon.