Who is this event for?
Media and online platform companies, regulators, policymakers, the press covering EU regulations, researchers and every professional dealing with media and online platform issues and interested in the market reality for evidence-based decision making.
What's the urgency?
EU regulations (with special regards to DSA, DMA) are a work in progress - but the COVID crisis is here to shape the market both financially and in terms of cross-media, cross-platform consumption.
Mediaspace market insights highlight that the competition gap in terms of revenue trends has been growing further since the pandemic between regulated media segments vs online platforms since the pandemic. While cross-media consumption is also changing, many of the regulated content providers face serious business challenges.
What does it mean for the EU, governments and media, platform businesses, what challenges and opportunities do we have to tackle the COVID crisis and help level the playing field for the news and entertainment market in Europe?
Join the conversation at Mediaspace.global
To discuss these key issues, we invited a diverse group of experts for a panel discussion. It will be followed by a members-to-members conversation and live networking at this 90-minute long event online .
- Hayley Brady, Partner, Head of Media and Digital, Herbert Smith Freehills
- Marta Sułkiewicz, Chief Growth Officer, Gemius
- Jay Modrall, Partner at Norton Rose, Fulbright's Brussels Office
- Kinga Incze, Founder of Mediaspace, Whitereport Global Limited
- Chair: Hamish Sandison, international lawyer, dual-qualified in the US and UK & Chairman of Mediaspace.global.
- 2.00 – 3.00 Panel discussion & Q&A
- 3.00 – 3.20 Members-to-members discussion
- 3.20 - 3-30: Closing
How to attend?
- If you’re a Mediaspace.global premium (Leadership Club, Level Up, Next Gen), book your FREE ticket:
- If you’re a Mediaspace.global registered member, book your DISCOUNTED ticket and watch our newsletters for -100% promo code:
- If you’re not Mediaspace.global registered member yet, book your ticket or register here and then buy your discounted ticket:
Attend the event - link to be shared soon.