Who is this event for?
If you're a professional in media, marketing, advertising, tech, law, regulation, policy making, design and data science, studying or just starting your career, we invite you to join Alana Karen and other members of Mediaspace.global to discuss how women in tech can thrive, learn from and help each other.
About Alana Karen
Alana Karen is an award-winning tech leader, author, and speaker whose work impacts many of our everyday lives. From Google Search to Ads, Fiber to Google Grants and beyond, Alana has been leading the charge to develop, scale, build and drive team and product development that has seen a rippling industry impact.
Alana has spoken at conferences and summits on technology, leadership, DEI, talent and innovation. Her book, Adventures of Women in Tech: How We Got Here and Why We Stay, aggregates hundreds of stories on these topics as well.
She lives with her three children, husband and two dogs in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- It's never too early or late to become a woman in tech.
- If you are in this space already, come and get inspired by Alana and the other members!
- Building a strong social professional network has never been so important as during a global crisis.
- You can increase your visibility, knowledge and experience on top of your growing network. The more you get in, the more you win.
- Fireside chat with Alana Karen
- Q&A with other members from the "floor"
- MembersTalk: members-to-members conversations in small groups
How to attend?
1) In order to attend the event, you must be a registered member of Mediaspace.global. So SIGN IN / UP to Mediaspace.global before the event.
2) Book your free ticket here:
3) Join us on 22nd April from 4pm GMT! Link will be shared soon.