About Media Law International Network on Mediaspace.global
Media Law International (MLI) is an independent global publisher. Partnering with Mediaspace.global we're thrilled to launch an exclusive, invite-only premium membership club on Mediaspace.global: Media Law International Network (MLI Network). It offers our premium members new ways of B2B global networking.
Why? As the media and advertising industry goes through fundamental changes, there are no ready-to-use solutions. To be well-informed and stay ahead of the curve, we need professionally diverse conversations among legal, business, marketing, adtech leaders and innovators. That's what Media Law International Network is about.
The platform allows industry professionals from different segments and jurisdictions to start conversations, grow their network outside of current circles, build visibility and stay up-to-date on industry changes through interactive events. To ‘meet people, not profiles’, MLI Network members are invited to quarterly interactive virtual sessions and exclusive ad hoc sessions dedicated to hot topics, among other member benefits listed below.
You can find the MLI Network group in the Talk section of Mediaspace.global to subscribe or can check premium membership here. Please note that if you are a corporate Mediaspace Leadership Club member, you're welcome to join the MLI Network at no extra costs, and vice versa.
About this roundtable
This virtual roundtable is for publishers, publisher- or copyright-related organisations and experts to discuss challenges and opportunities regarding the new EU copyright directive (CDSM) and its implementation. Members outside the EU are also welcome to join as believe a global knowledge exchange can be even more powerful.
- Hosted by Hamish Ramsey Sandison, Dual International Lawyer (UK, US), Chairman of Mediaspace.global at Whitereport Global Limited
- Welcome by Zineb Serroukh-Ouarda , managing editor of Media Law International
- Short keynote by Kinga Incze, Founder & CEO of Mediaspace.global
- Member-to-member conversation
Looking forward to meeting you on the 30th of March from 3 pm CET.
About the benefits of the MLI - Mediaspace Partnership
The partnership takes effect on 01 February 2023, and is a mutually beneficial collaboration, enhancing Mediaspace and MLI’s Worldwide Offering.
What the partnership means for Mediaspace Leadership Club members:
- Opportunity to join MLI’s Network on Mediaspace.global
- Free access to MLI’s 2023 events
- 30% discount on speaking engagement
- 30% discount on advertising space and coverage on MLI for Mediaspace member
If you have any questions about this exciting news and what it will mean for you, please contact us. We look forward to introducing you to some of our new partners and associates.
What the partnership means for MLI Clients:
- Mediaspace Members' Daily Video interviews
- Monthly network sessions online (free for all members)
- 10% discount on Mediaspace premium subscription for MLI Network to grow our members’ visibility and connectivity in interactive ways
- MLI Network members automatically get into the invitation-only Mediaspace Leadership Club with quarterly sessions for premium members globally online, and in-person limited to 12 people in London, Budapest (with more cities to come).
Check premium membership here or please contact Kinga Incze if you have any questions.