Following our successful launch of Mediaspace Leadership Club London Roundtables in 2022, we're very excited to invite you to our next event in London dedicated to #Unlockingdigitalcompetition.
Mediaspace.global is the B2B social ecosystem for leading professionals in media, marketing, tech and regulation.
On top of our free membership, we offer a premium membership for C-suites, seniors & leaders in business, gov and academia. We provide our Leadership Club members with regular global, online Leadership Club sessions, in-person roundtable sessions in London and Budapest (with more cities coming all around the globe), as well as speaking opportunities, introductions, and proprietary insights.
What is this roundtable about?
As new UK and EU regulations are coming to life soon, in a challenging economic climate, we're going to discuss what's happening in 2023 that leaders in media, advertising, tech and regulation need to consider in their strategy not just to weather the storms of this year. More details will be announced soon.
If you want to stay ahead of the market by being part of a diverse conversation with market / legal / business / competition / adtech professionals and innovators to learn from, test your views, and share your insights and innovation with, you can't miss this session!
Who is Mediaspace.global Leadership Club for?
- For senior and ambitious professionals in media, marketing, tech and regulation and want to be part of 1000 premium members globally with a changemaker mindset
- Interested in being part of meaningful, high-level conversations about market and regulatory shifts
- Interested in further building your network outside your current circles
3+1 unique benefits of Mediaspace.global's Leadership Club
- Hottest topics at the intersection of media, adtech, market trends, regulation and innovation. - The best way to stay ahead of the market.
- Independent platform. Mediaspace.global is an independent platform. You'll meet new views and innovative solutions as well as mainstream players' perspectives.
- Unique format. Interactive format with limited seats under Chatham House Rules (behind closed doors, confidential meetups). - One of the best ways to exchange knowledge, and meet innovators and insiders are through our roundtable with limited seats. Quality conversations, debates; warm introductions, and high-level connections.
- Global network. Due to out online club sessions (with the same rules) you can find new opportunities and knowledge that you wouldn't find otherwise.
- Hosted by Hamish Sandison, Dual International Lawyer (UK, US), Chairman of Mediaspace.global at Whitereport Global Limited
- Short keynote by a Leadership Club member
- Competition Gap Tracking insights by Kinga Incze, Founder & CEO of Mediaspace.global
- Member-to-member conversation
When and where
- 2nd of March 2023, from 6 pm to 7.30 pm.
- Venue: The Royal Society of Arts. 8 John Adam St, London WC2N 6EZ, United Kingdom.
How to join this session?
- Sign up for Mediaspace.global here.
- If you're a Leadership Club member already, just book your seat here
- If you're not a premium member yet, find more details about the Leadership Club membership here.
- You can book your First-time Ticket (link to be shared later). After the session, you can decide if you are going to join the Mediaspace.global Leadership Club.
Please note that only confirmed attendees can join our premium membership sessions so we can ensure there's a great mix of professionals and decision-makers you meet each time.
- Leadership Club members can join any online and in-person club event around the world and enjoy full access to all exclusive content and insights on Mediaspace.global.
- We're continuously looking for new members for our growing global club. If you're not invited yet, feel free to book your First Time Ticket on Eventbrite or purchase your corporate annual membership here.
- Feel free to invite your colleagues, and partners who might be also interested in meeting leading professionals from the media, advertising, marketing, tech and regulatory space - just ask them to contact us via Mediaspace.global.
Stay well-informed and well-connected. Join Mediaspace.global and check other sessions online and in-person!
Looking forward to meeting you soon,
What our premium members say about Mediaspace Leadership Club London