We've got 12 seats around this physical table at The Royal Society of Arts in London for leading professionals in media, marketing, adtech, law, regulation and innovation to meet up.
On top of our free membership, Mediaspace.global offers premium corporate membership for C-suites, seniors & leaders in business, government and academia. We provide our Leadership Club members with quarterly global, online Leadership Club sessions, in-person roundtable sessions in London and Budapest in each quarter (with more cities coming all around the globe), as well as speaking opportunities, introductions, and proprietary insights.
What is the Q2 2023 roundtable about?
The #Measurementmatters roundtable is to discuss the changing landscape of online measurements in the UK.
- Online media measurements - distinctions between audience measurement and ad-campaign measurement
- The different ways to magnify strategies, plans and buys with audience measurement
- The challenges ahead and the unintended consequences of privacy regulations and technology changes - and opportunities
If you want to stay ahead of the market by being part of a diverse conversation with market / legal / business / competition / adtech professionals and innovators to learn from, test your views, and share your insights and innovation with, you can't miss this session!
- Welcome by Kinga Incze, Media expert, Founder & CEO of Mediaspace.global
- Keynote by Ian Dowds, CEO of UKOM
- Member-to-member conversation
How to join this session?
- Sign up for Mediaspace.global here.
- If you're a Leadership Club member already, just book your seat on this page above.
- If you're not a premium member yet, find more details about the Leadership Club membership here.
- You can book your First-time Ticket on Eventbrite. After the session, you can decide if you are going to join the Mediaspace.global Leadership Club.
Please note that only confirmed attendees can join our premium membership sessions so we can ensure there's a great mix of professionals and decision-makers you meet each time.
What our premium members say about Mediaspace Leadership Club London
Who is Mediaspace.global Leadership Club for?
- For senior and ambitious professionals in media, marketing, tech and regulation and want to be part of 1000 premium members globally with a changemaker mindset
- Interested in being part of meaningful, high-level conversations about market and regulatory shifts
- Interested in further building your network outside your current circles
4 unique benefits of Mediaspace.global's Leadership Club
- Hottest topics at the intersection of media, adtech, market trends, regulation and innovation. - The best way to stay ahead of the market.
- Independent platform. Mediaspace.global is an independent platform. You'll meet new views and innovative solutions as well as mainstream players' perspectives.
- Unique format. Interactive format with limited seats under Chatham House Rules (behind closed doors, confidential meetups). - One of the best ways to exchange knowledge, and meet innovators and insiders are through our roundtable with limited seats. Quality conversations, debates; warm introductions, and high-level connections.
- Global network. Due to our online club sessions (with the same rules) you can find new opportunities and knowledge that you wouldn't find otherwise.
- Leadership Club members can join any online and in-person club event around the world and enjoy full access to all exclusive content and insights on Mediaspace.global.
- We're continuously looking for new members for our growing global club. If you're not invited yet, feel free to book your First Time Ticket on Eventbrite or purchase your corporate annual membership here.
- Feel free to invite your colleagues, and partners who might be also interested in meeting leading professionals from the media, advertising, marketing, tech and regulatory space - just ask them to contact us via Mediaspace.global.
Stay well-informed and well-connected. Join Mediaspace.global and check other sessions online and in-person!
Looking forward to meeting you soon,